Victoria’s capital is as famous for its sports, café-culture, and parks as it is for being a business hub. From Federation Square to the Docklands, St Kilda to Southbank, the city is flush with conference centres and event spaces. The Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Conference Centre is at the front of the pack with everything from future-proof hybrid meeting tech to a green park location. We’ve put together our top five reasons to choose Pullman Melbourne Albert Park as the venue for your next Melbourne conference.
- The Best Location – Combining an easy-to-find central location with one of the largest green spaces in the city, the suburb of Albert Park is the perfect conference location in Melbourne. Explore the wide streets and hidden laneways, the historic trees and heritage buildings, and the beaches and cafés – it’s the best of Melbourne without the busy-ness of the CBD. The area is well served by public transport, and with the hotel’s access to 500 parking spaces, it’s equally convenient to arrive by car. In between conferencing you can get to trendy St Kilda, arty Southbank, and the famous beachfront in just ten minutes.
- Venue Choice - From boardroom to ballroom, the 32 adaptable venues at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Conference Centre opens almost unlimited event potential. On the more intimate side of things, the Boardroom is a 15-person private space equipped with everything you need for a high-level meeting. If you need some more out-of-the-box thinking, the Park Room is an 84-person capacity space filled with natural light and park views through a wall of windows. Lizzie’s Lane embraces the Melbourne laneways vibe with a statement work by local artist Sheldon Headspeath. This summer only venue mixes an eclectic open-air space with Pullman’s professional reputation. And for when only the best will do, the Grand Ballroom is a pillarless marvel with a ceiling of contemporary chandeliers, 6m high floor to ceiling windows, and space for 1600 guests - there’s nowhere else quite like it.
- Big, Bigger, Biggest - Beyond the versatility of the venues at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, one of the big draws for event-hosting is the amount of space at your disposal. The conference centre offers a potential 2600m2 of conferencing floor space - making it one of the largest venues in Albert Park and throughout Melbourne. The conference centre doesn’t only impress with venue space, but also in the number and variety of rooms available at the hotel. The 378 rooms at the Pullman & Mercure Melbourne Albert Park hotel include a choice of everything from double queen bed 30m2 Classic Rooms to the 119m2 split level Mercure Superior Loft Suite. There are enough rooms for the whole team, and the perfect room type to impress the boss.
- Your Event, Your Way – Whether you know exactly how you want your event to look, sound and taste, or you’re running low on inspiration, the experienced team at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park will help unlock the potential of your event. They’re experienced in hosting all types of Melbourne conferences and will work with you from concept through to completion to ensure a successful event. They’ve also partnered with Audio Visual Dynamics for onsite solutions to even the most technologically complex presentations. For more than 25 years Audio Visual Dynamics have been leading the way in audio, lighting, and visual solutions in some of Victoria’s best-known venues.
- Say Hi to Hybrid – The world has changed, but so has Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. To give you peace of mind the venues are ALLSAFE certified with intensified hygiene and prevention measures in place along with new event seating configurations to help physical distancing. They’ve even gone one step further and levelled-up the conferencing experience with a range of hybrid meeting solutions that combine cutting-edge technology and connectivity with the productive environment of an in-person meeting, to keep you safe, and your meeting successful.