At Pullman & Mercure Melbourne Albert Park, the pillar-less Grand Ballroom boasts uninterrupted views over Albert Park Lake, 6.2 metre high ceilings and over 1,000sqm of flexible conference and event space. Versatile and elegant, the newly refurbished Grand Ballroom, which can hold up to 1400 guests, can be broken down into six individual Melbourne event spaces with two pre function areas
The Grand Ballroom is one of Melbourne’s most versatile and respected event venues. With an expansive 1715sqm floor space allowing for over 1300 guests seated, sparkling views over Albert Park Lake provided by the 6.2m high floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Floor to ceiling (6.2m) natural light with views over Albert Park Lake
- Multiple function room combinations via operable walls
- Large pre function area with dual staircase access
- High definition digital projectors and in-built motorised wide format screens
- Fully integrated digital audio systems
- Underground carpark access via direct lift from basement
- Intelligent moving lights
- LED colour lights
- Wireless enabled internet
- Car and large display access
- Space for 110 exhibition booths
Room Size: 1715 square metres
Ceiling Height: 6.2 metres
Enquire today with the dedicated Conference and Events team at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park.